Proof I Am A Pack Rat
I wrote up this post about a month ago, before Patch 3.0.2, so the some of the items in the bank and action bars don’t exist anymore. The main message of the post remains: I collect things.
Pike wanted to see our bank after showing hers. I guess there’s no harm in doing that. I think she had it easy though. So here it is with full bags open. If only you could see my bank alt. I keep a lot of junk on my main.
Bank Row 1
- [Recoilless Rocket Ripper X-54]; One thing you will notice is that I keep almost every type of weapon that hunters can use, just so I can level the skill eventually.
- [Wrathtide Longbow]
- [Sethekk Feather-Darts]
- [Holy Dust]
- [Khorium Lockbox]
- [Everlasting Underspore Frond]
- [Bloodboil Poison]
Bank Row 2
- [Illidari-Bane Claymore]
- [Honed Voidaxe]
- [The Burning Crusader]; You are not prepared!
- [Dreamer's Dragonstaff]
- [Charmed Amani Jewel]
- [Medicinal Drake Essence]
- [Distilled Stalker Sight]
Bank Row 3
- [Terokkar Axe]
- [Edge of Oppression]
- [Design: Tenacious Earthstorm Diamond]; World drop item that I have to sell.
- [Soul Essence]
- [Brewfest Prize Ticket]
- [Darkmoon Faire Prize Ticket]
Bank Row 4
- [Pauldrons of the Fallen Hero]
- [Pauldrons of the Fallen Hero]; Don’t ask me why I had a grand total of three T4 shoulder tokens. Two of them came from the same run because the raid leader mistakenly gave both to me, and the mage said he didn’t really need it since it was a sidegrade.
- [Demon Stalker Shoulderguards]; My only piece of T4 gear. The is is the result of my (un)luck with rolls.
- [Reins of the Striped Frostsaber]
- [Golden Gryphon]
- [Swift Red Gryphon]
- [Letter from Shattrath]; This summons to see A’dal begins the Trials of the Naaru that must be completed in order to become a Champion.
Bag Slot 1
This bag contains mostly gear. The most notable items in this bag are the 4 out of 5 pieces of Beast Lord Armor that I possess. I’m only missing the [Beast Lord Mantle].
Bag Slot 2
Tokens and tabards go into this bag. Battleground tokens, Halaa tokens, Honor Hold tokens, and turn-ins for Consortium, Kurenai, Ogri’la, and Netherwing reputation. The [Competitor's Tabard], [Green Trophy Tabard of the Illidari], [Tabard of the Summer Flames], and [Guild Tabard] are also in this bag.
Bag Slot 3
A bunch of things I find from fishing, bottled nethergon from Tempest Keep, Shattered Sun Offensive consumables, and a [Sundered Chrysoprase].
Bag Slot 4
Items I have used at one point or another to complete or as part of a quest. One example is the [Faded Photograph] that references the Legend of Zelda.
Bag Slot 5
Cooking materials. Some cooked, some uncooked.
Bag Slot 6
A bunch of random stuff from festivals and other toys. There are the only two pieces of resilience gear I have for PvP and fire resistance items. You can also see [Fists of Mukoa] and [Band of Devastation] from Black Temple, but I don’t find them as fitting for my current gear, hence they go in the bank.
Bag Slot 7
This bag contains most of the trinkets and interesting quest rewards I keep as trophies.